Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, it's about 11pm and I thought I'd do one last post for the year. 
My favorite shots of the kids today...

I love this picture of Griffin. He has such a sweet look, yet you know he's been in to something. He's got the "I didn't do it" face. 


And Reese is saying, "I hate tummy time. Just pick me up already. My head is way too heavy for this business."


And Maddox is saying, "Move Mom, I can't see. Your big camera is in the way. You're going to make me lose." 

3 comments:

Barb said...

YAY- pictures!!! I miss them sooooo much.

Unknown said...

I know that face of Griffin's all too well. All of my kids have had that face a lot lately. Reese is getting so big!

Rachel said...

Awesome pictures. :) Reese's eyes are sooo big and yeah, I wonder if Griffin did do something. Heh heh.