Sunday, December 14, 2008

Maddox hears a who!

So Maddox found this berry from one of my Christmas wreaths, and came up to me saying it was the "speck" and that he saved Whoville. Then, he went on to tell Reese all about Whoville, and Horton, and how "a person's a person no matter how small." Maddox loved the attention he was getting from Reese. She was just fascinated by him. I was just cracking up, he was being typical Maddox explaining how things work.


Notice the hand...Maddox always starts every sentence by saying "well..." and then continues his long, detailed explanations.



Griffin was upset that I wasn't letting him look at the camera after each picture. 
I love his angry face.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that Reese is totally enthralled with Maddox. These pics must be before all that snow!

Barb said...

You need to record Maddox explaining things to Griffin & Reese. I love the speck story, & the look on Reese's face-PRICELESS!!!

Maggie and Heath said...

That sounds so cute! Although that last picture of Griffin...he kind of looks a little like Chucky. You might want to encourage him not to make his "mad" face, ha ha! Kind of creepy :) But still cute Griffin!