Sunday, December 14, 2008

Reese is 3 months!

I can't believe Reese is already 3 months and sitting in her bumbo seat. At her 2 month apt, she weighed in at a hefty 14lbs. I'm sure she's close to 16 or 17lbs by now. She is just about out of 3-6m clothes, and actually has started to wear her 6-9m. She loves her swing, bouncy seat, bumbo and staring up at the toys on her play mat. She hates her binky, crib and anytime she has to lay flat on her back. We're working on that! She still sleeps in the cradle next to my bed, but I think I'm going to start teaching her to sleep in her own bed. She loves watching Maddox and Griffin play, and of course, is fascinated by the big ugly brown beast, I mean Angus.



She also loves to suck on her hand, but hasn't quite been able to find her thumb. As much as I try and help her, she hasn't figured that out yet.
She reminds me more of Maddox as a baby then Griffin. She has Maddox's "roundness" in terms of eyes and belly! But of course, much more ladylike.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love the background-very cute, just like Reesie! I would just love to cuddle with her.

Elizabeth said...

Already sitting up in the bumbo! Wow she is getting so big and even cuter. I didn't think that possible.