Friday, May 29, 2009

Oregon Children's Theatre

Maddox's last day and class performance at the Oregon Children's Theatre. It was fun, he enjoyed it, but not sure if we'll take any more classes. It was a LOT of work bringing all the kids downtown for 90 minutes every week. And it's not like I was going to have Maddox start auditioning for roles or anything, I just thought the class would add to his confidence skills and help him break out of his "no pretending" rules. And both of those goals were reached. So, I would say it was a success. Sorry I only have before and after pictures of the play, I was holding Reese and the video camera, so my hands were full!



Already too cool for mom to take pictures in front of girls. Check out that tough face, which I've seen quite a bit lately. Must be the age. 
And Griffin has no problem chattin' up the ladies. Aaron actually had to take him out to the hall when the performance started, because he didn't understand that he was supposed to sit in the audience and not be out with the other kids. Poor guy, always watching Maddox. But don't worry, we have classes lined up for him this summer. He will have soo much fun.
The play was based on Eric Carle's book "Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See"




And a big thanks to Molly for bringing her girls to see Maddox perform! That was such a treat for all of us.  Oh, and another huge thank you to Molly for coming over to our house an hour befor class started to trim Maddox's hair. You are awesome, thank you.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love Maddox's hair! He will have to do a command performance here so we all can see. Can't wait :D

Unknown said...

I like the shaggy 'do. Your boys are so funny!