Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Griffin Valentine

Griffin's first Valentine's Day party. He was so excited. All the kids decorated their own mailbox with heart stickers the day before. And then he delivered all his Valentines to his friends.


He signed all his Toy Story Valentines with a blue circle. Then we taped on a piece of chocolate and and a tattoo. Dad helped him.

Notice Reese in the background trying to sneak in some computer time. She won't be happy when I move her, she thinks she's in the clear.



So I put her in the playroom, and she forgot all about the computer.


And here was my Valentine.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Reese is so cute! You can stick her with us anytime! Love, Joanna and Rachel

Barb said...

Oh she's my favorite valentine too. Can't wait to see them soon (well, not soon enough)!!!

Unknown said...

She is like a little mini-me of you! Looks like Griff had a good time! My kids love doing the whole valentine's box thing.