Monday, February 1, 2010

I was right...


Look away for a few minutes, and this is what you will find. But Griffin is so excited and happy and proud of himself, I just can't get too upset. See that big smile, how could you be mad. So, until the phase passes, it is what it is. And please excuse the almost naked Griffin. The kid can not keep clothes on. For anything. A naked hoarder. Wow, I've got my work cut out for me. Let's just hope Reese doesn't pick up any of these lovely habits because she is Griffin's shadow and watches it all.

3 comments:

Barb said...

OMGosh- they are soooo cute! Reesie looks very proud of her collection-see mom I can be like Griffin too!!!

Unknown said...

Don't worry, naked boy syndrome doesn't last forever! They look so proud of their "collection"!

Maggie and Heath said...

They are 2 peas in a pod!Then there is Maddox, mr. organization himself!! So cute :D