Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bestest Friends

Griffin has always had an aversion to his bed. Ever since he moved from the crib to his "big boy" bed, he would find his way into someone else's bed (ahem...mine). Occasionally, he would try and climb into Maddox's bed, but that would usually turn into Maddox throwing a fit and Griffin right onto the floor. But, recently, Maddox has started actually inviting Griffin to lay next to him to look at books. FINALLY, they like each other. Okay, I know they have always loved each other, but they're finally starting to act like friends and get along. I love it.



Of course I had to throw in a picture of Reese sleeping too. I wish she would be able to get the hang of this thumb business. I know she wants it, but usually she can't quite get it. Maybe if I coat it with honey.......Kidding.

2 comments:

Barb said...

put some jam on her thumb! The boys are so cute- how fun this must be. You need to record Maddox reading to Griffin.

Unknown said...

Isn't it nice when they can play quietly and you don't have to worry about them killing each other? It is such a great thing!