Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally, I can see the world upright!

Hooray for the exersaucer. Reese is now big enough to sit in there and be happy about it. She's really starting to focus on toys and reach for them. But I really think she just likes to watch the boys play and not be worried she's going to be stepped on. 
And just in case you were wondering, that would NEVER happen.



Her skin coloring and hair is exactly like Griffin's. For some reason, in pictures, they both look like red heads. But in person, it's not even close. Actually, she has really dark brown hair. Not that I have anything against red hair, cause I don't, but she just doesn't have it. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

I sure wish we lived closer!!! I miss the kids so much. Do you need to come home for a quick visit???

Rachel said...

heh heh i love her facial expressions. and her roundness. :)