Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Round 2

Round 2 was celebrated at home on his actually birthday with just us. Maddox picked French Toast for breakfast and Subway for dinner. Actually, he calls it "Subway Eat Fresh". 



Subway dinner with cheetos and chocolate milk, yum yum.


Thanks Aunt Maggie for the SpongeBob Color Explosion. Great present!

And of course, he was allowed to play his Wii for as long as he wanted. Here, he is playing some Mario Kart, but also spent the day playing Lego Star Wars that Uncle Seth gave him for his birthday. This was a real treat, since the Wii is only played on special days.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Today Maddox is going to pick out his present from me & grandpa mike, we sent him a gift card to target, I think he wants a lego firestation (I wonder why he likes firestations...). It was easier to send him a gc than to pick out something he didn't really want. And besides, we jut make his birthday celebrations last a little longer.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you did 3 parties, what a ton of work. I bet Maddox was in heaven though with all that attention just on him!

Rebecca said...

I love how he leans into the turns on Mario Cart!