Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Round 3

I know, I know...I haven't updated my blog. But that is because Maddox's birthday overwhelmed me. We had 3 parties for him and a bazillion pictures. So finally, with Grandma Barb in town to help babysit, I will try and catch up. 

Maddox's big party was at Pump it Up with all his school friends. We did a combined birthday party with another boy, since they had the same birthday. Tons of fun. 2 huge room filled will lots of these bouncy house/slide things. 




Griffin trying to keep up with the big kids. I didn't post the picture of him getting stuck here and me rescuing him, but I did. He couldn't quite get himself over this wall. 


The birthday boys




The party room where we had some gigantic cupcakes and opened presents. Total chaos with 2 excited boys and 18 kids trying to hand them presents. But they loved it.



2 comments:

Barb said...

YAY, a new blog!!!! It's so fun being with the kids.

Unknown said...

So smart to combine it with another kid!